Information on the processing of personal data
Pursuant to Article 13 and Article 14 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard
to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as “GDPR“, we inform you that:
- The Controller of your personal data is Medical Simulation Technologies Sp. z o. o.
(a limited liability company) with its registered office in Kraków at Miechowska 5B/4, 30-055 Kraków, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number 0000629508, holding NIP (tax identification number) PL6772406231, hereinafter referred to as the “Controller“.
- The Controller processes your personal data, hereinafter referred to as “Data“, in the form of e-mail address.
- The Data are processed in accordance with the GDPR. The basis for the processing of your Data is Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of the GDPR – processing necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party and taking action at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract. The Data will be used for purposes related to the conclusion by the Controller with you and the performance of the contract for the service of access to the virtual simulator under the name eTEEmothy, hereinafter referred to as the “Simulator“, hereinafter referred to as the “Contract“, and the booking of the date of access to the Simulator before the conclusion by the Controller with you of the Contract.
- In connection with the processing of your Data by the Controller, you have the right to demand access to the Data, the right to rectify the Data, the right to erase the Data, the right to restrict the processing of the Data and the right to Data portability. You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority – President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing Data is not mandatory however it is necessary in connection with the conclusion and performance of the Contract and your request to book a date of access to the Simulator.
- Data will be processed for the period of validity and performance of the Contract, the period of storing documents related to it for tax purposes and until the statute of limitations for claims related to it.
- Contact with the Controller is possible at the phone number +48 510 927 415 and via e-mail address: email@example.com.
- User data will not be transferred to third parties, except for situations necessary to provide the service of paid access to the Simulator on the basis of separate relations between the Administrator and the operators of these payment services, for which you consent to under separate regulations for the provision of electronic services.